MARAD AUTHORIZATION, FISCAL YEAR 1990. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON MERCHANT MARINE, COMMITTEE ON MERCHANT MARINE AND FISHERIES, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 101ST CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, MARCH 22, 1989
This is a hearing on H.R. 1486, a bill to authorize appropriations for 1990 for the Maritime Administration in the Department of Transportation. Included are the text of H.R. 1486, testimony, prepared statements, and additional material submitted for the record.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 219 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Congressional hearings; Testimony
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Maritime Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Authorizations
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00492020
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Serial No. 101-48
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM