TO BAN SMOKING ON AIRLINE AIRCRAFT. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON AVIATION, COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION, HOUSE OR REPRESENTATIVES, 101ST CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, JUNE 22, 1989
This is a hearing on legislative proposals to ban or further regulate smoking on airline. It includes a summary of the subject matter, testimony, prepared statements of members of Congress, prepared statements of witnesses, submissions for the record, and additions to the record.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Public Works and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 475 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Congressional hearings; Safety and security; Smoking; Testimony; Transportation safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00492015
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 101-21
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM