DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS FOR 1989. HEARINGS BEFORE A SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 100TH CONGRESS, 2D SESSION. PART 5
This publication contains Part 5 of the hearings before the House Committee on Appropriations concerning appropriations for the Department of Transportation and related agencies for fiscal year 1989. This part contains the budget request hearings for the following agencies: Federal Railroad Administration, including grants to Amtrak; Research and Special Programs Administration; and Interstate Commerce Commission.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Appropriations
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1988
- Pagination: 1140 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Congressional hearings; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: Amtrak; U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. Federal Railroad Administration; U.S. Interstate Commerce Commission; U.S. Research and Special Programs Administration
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00492013
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM