1989 FHWA NATIONALLY COORDINATED PROGRAM (NCP) OF HIGHWAY RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, AND TECHNOLOGY. ANNUAL PROGRESS REPORT. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This executive summary gives an overview of progress of programs being conducted under the Nationally Coordinated Program (NCP) of Highway Research, Development, and Technology during the period from October 1, 1988 through September 30, 1989. This report covers technologies for highway design, construction, and operation including the specific categories of Highway Safety, Traffic Operations, Pavements, Structures, Materials and Operations, Policy and Planning, and Motor Carrier Transportation.
Federal Highway AdministrationTurner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, 6300 Georgetown Pike
McLean, VA United States 22101
- Publication Date: 1989-12
- Pagination: 116 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Development; Highway design; Highway operations; Highway safety; Highways; Materials; Motor carriers; Pavements; Planning; Policy; Research; Road construction; Technology transfer; Traffic
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Bridges and other structures; Education and Training; Highways; Materials; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00492000
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-90-017
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM