CONSOLIDATED TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND RESEARCH WORK PROGRAMS AND ESTIMATES OF COST. FISCAL YEAR 1988-1989. FEDERAL AID PROJECTS HPR-001-(11) AND HPR-PL-0011(11)
This document presents the combined Planning and Research Work Program of the New Jersey Department of Transportation for Fiscal Year 1988-89. It is organized into three sections as follows: Section I, Transportation Planning, describes proposed planning activities of a statewide or regional nature. The activities are funded through Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Highway Planning and Research (HPR) apportionments, under Federal Project HPR-0010(11) - Part I; through a New Jersey Section 8 Planning Grant from the Urban Mass Transportation Administration (UMTA); and through State resources. Section II, Urban Transportation Planning, summarizes proposed planning activities for the several urbanized areas of New Jersey. These projects are funded in accordance with FHWA metropolitan planning requirements, under Federal Project HPR-PL-0011(11), and through UMTA Section 8 Planning Grants to the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) of the larger urbanized areas. Section III describes the proposed research projects and activities to be conducted by the Division of Research and Demonstration. These activities are funded through FHWA HPR funds, under Federal Project HPR-0010(11) - Part II, other FHWA grants, and State resources.
Trenton, NJ United States 08625
- Publication Date: 1988-7-1
- Pagination: 297 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Federal aid; Project management; Proposals; Research; State aid; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations; Projects
- Geographic Terms: New Jersey
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00491961
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM