DEVELOPMENT OF AN INSTALLATION SURFACED AREA MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This pamphlet describes a newly developed pavement maintenance and repair management system designed to help maintenance personnel at an installation achieve the greatest benefit from funds expended. Procedures for the following six basic activities are detailed: dividing the pavement network into sections, inspecting pavement sections, recording pavement information, determining maintenance and repair needs, determining maintenance and repair priorities, and developing work plans. Although the system is designed for paved systems, it can be adapted for unpaved surfaces.
Army Construction Engineering Research LaboratoryP.O. Box 4005
Champaign, IL USA 61820
- Shahin, M Y
- Darter, M I
- Rozanski, F M
- Stark, R M
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Adaptive control; Cost effectiveness; Decision making; Industrial engineering; Inspection; Maintenance; Management; Pavement maintenance; Pavements; Planning; Records management; Repairing; Strategic planning; Systems engineering; Vision
- Uncontrolled Terms: Records; Repairs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00093712
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CERL-TIO-C-49 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM