YOU ASKED FOR IT
This brochure is published in response to consumer requests for more information on safety belts and child safety seats. It addresses the following questions: Why is your concern so important? How do safety belts and child safety seats make a difference? What is being done to promote safety belt and child safety seat use?
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1986
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Brochures; Child restraint systems; Manual safety belts; Promotion; Utilization
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00491837
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-040 119
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM