ALCOHOLISM PROGRAM MONITORING SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
The report describes a two-phase program to design, develop, implement, operate, and evaluate a system to monitor the activities and operation of the comprehensive community Alcoholism Treatment Centers (ATCs) receiving staffing grant funds from the NIAAA. Eleven ATCs were selected by the NIAAA to participate in Phase I, the design and development stages of the system. Phase II consisted of the implementation of the pilot ATC Monitoring System (ATCMS), further refinement of the system design, and evaluation of the system.
- See also PB-240 245.
Stanford Research Institute333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA United States 94025
National Institute on Alcohol AbuseParklawn Building, 5600 Fishers Lane
Rockville, MD United States 20852
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Information processing; Monitoring; Planning; Programming (Planning); Project management; Statistical analysis; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects; Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093688
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., NIAAA-73-17
- Contract Numbers: HSM-42-71-115
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM