HIGHWAY LOCATION: TOWARDS A FRAMEWORK FOR PLANNING SUPPORT
The central issue of this study can be translated into the question of how to provide a highway location team with a framework to support planning when so many different, complex and uncertain issues have to be considered simultaneously.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/907197118X
- Summary in Dutch.
Geo PersGroningen, Netherlands
- LINDEN, G
- Publication Date: 1989
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 258 p.
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Highway planning; Highways; Location
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway location
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00491421
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ministerie van Verkeer en Waterstaat
- ISBN: 907197118X
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1990 12:00AM