TELEPORTS AND REGIONAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: PROCEEDINGS OF THE THIRD ANNUAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE WORLD TELEPORT ASSOCIATION: HOSTED BY BAY AREA TELEPORT, 5-7 OCTOBER 1987 IN OAKLAND, USA
The first section contains the welcome and keynote addresses and reports from sub-units of the World Teleport Association. The second section documents the "Network of Cities" three continent video conference which linked teleports in London, Tokyo, and Alameda, California. The third section, "Teleports Dynamics in Regional Economic Development", is designed especially for regional leaders and planners to explore the regional economic potential of teleports. The fourth section, "Regional Industry's Challenge to Teleports", offers a dialog between teleport operators and their users.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0444705309
North-Holland Publishing CompanyChandos House, 2 Queen Anne Street
- Publication Date: 1988
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 393 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic development; Regional economics; Telecommunications; Teleconferencing
- Old TRIS Terms: Teleports
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00491413
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ministerie van Verkeer en Waterstaat
- ISBN: 0444705309
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1990 12:00AM