INSURANCE COLLISION REPORT: PASSENGER CARS, VANS, PICKUPS, AND UTILITY VEHICLES. 1989 MODELS DURING THEIR FIRST YEAR, 1988 MODELS DURING THEIR FIRST TWO YEARS, 1987 MODELS DURING THEIR FIRST THREE YEARS
This Highway Loss Data Institute report describes variations in both the frequency and the size of collision coverage claims for damage to 1987, 1988, and 1989 model year passenger cars, vans, pickups, and utility vehicles. The report is based on collision coverage and loss data supplied by 12 insurers.
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1989-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Insurance claims; Insurance industry; Liability insurance; Loss and damage; Loss and damage claims; Pickup trucks; Utility vehicles; Vans
- Old TRIS Terms: Pickups
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00491206
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HLDI R89-2, HS-040 870
- Files: HSL, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1991 12:00AM