FUTURE FEDERAL SURFACE TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM: POLICY RECOMMENDATIONS
This report sets forth the consensus of the Transportation Alternatives Group (TAG) regarding the future federal surface transportation program. This consensus represents the views of TAG staff and principals present at a summary workshop and is recommended for consideration by TAG member organizations and other interested parties. TAG, a non-profit, non-partisan coalition of 12 national public and private interest groups representing users, policy-makers and service providers sharing a broad concern for the future of the nation's surface transportation, has been serving as the primary focus for consensus building within the Transportation 2020 Program.
Transportation Alternatives Group1776 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1990-1
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Recommendations; Transportation policy
- Identifier Terms: Transportation 2020
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: National transportation policies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Research; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00491205
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1990 12:00AM