IOWA AIRPORT SUFFICIENCY RATINGS. FOURTEENTH ANNUAL REPORT
In accordance with Section 328.12.11, Code of Iowa, the Department of Transportation developed the Airport Sufficiency Rating System. This system determines a numerical rating for each airport by comparing structural, safety, and service features to specified design guides based on an airport's service and design classification. The Iowa Airport Sufficiency Rating was first published in 1976 and annually thereafter. This is the fourteenth annual report and contains sufficiency ratings from all existing airports included in the 1985 Iowa Aviation System Plan that are currently open to public use.
Iowa Department of Transportation800 Lincoln Way
Ames, IA United States 50010
- Publication Date: 1989-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 278 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Ratings
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sufficiency rating
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Highways; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00491192
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 1990 12:00AM