DRIVER BEHAVIOR UNDER ABNORMAL CONDITIONS: PHYSICAL IMPAIRMENT, DRUGS, AND FUMES
In this bibliography, physical impairments such as deafness, glaucoma, and diseases of the heart, central nervous system, and diabetes, and their effets on driver performance are cited. Stress and fatigue, drug abuse, and the deleterious effects of exposure to noxious exhaust fumes are included. The effects of alcohol, when combined with other drugs are discussed. Driver impairment due to alcohol alone is covered in another bibliography. This updated bibliography contains 209 citations, 68 of which are new entries to the previous edition.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1988-7
- Pagination: 129 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Behavior; Bibliographies; Diabetics; Diseases and medical conditions; Drivers; Drugs; Exhaust gases; Eye; Fatigue (Physiological condition); Heart; Impaired drivers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Glaucoma
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver impairment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00491099
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1990 12:00AM