STRUCTURAL NOTES AND DETAILS
Information is provided and advice is given on the resolution of problems related to the use and application of various design techniques, the design and construction of connections, structural repair of buildings and structures, the simplification of specifications, the use of site instructional notes, and formal reports. The details and advice are grouped under the following headings: site investigations, foundations (general and complex items), watertight concrete testing and checking materials, precast structural details (general and complex items), composite construction - general and complex applications, structural details, structure notes relating to prestressed concrete, structural repairs and modifications, and contract organizations (programmes, data boards, executives). Two appendices are provided. One provides a glossary of technical terms, and the other, items which relate to the calculation of safety factors.
Cement and Concrete Association52 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0AQ, England
- Maxwell-Cook, J C
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 168 p.
- TRT Terms: Building; Composite structures; Concrete tests; Construction; Contracts; Definitions; Design; Foundations; Guidelines; Joints (Engineering); Precast concrete; Repairing; Reports; Safety factors; Specifications; Structural engineering; Waterproofing materials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Nomenclature; Repairs; Site investigation
- Old TRIS Terms: Joint
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Design; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00128656
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM