A COMPREHENSIVE POLICY TO AMELIORATE ADVERSE IMPACTS OF TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES. APPENDIX
The appendix provides background analysis including estimates of costs of implementing the proposed policy, a report on impact definition, recommendations for further research, and a draft environmental assessment of the proposed policy.
- See also PB-247 823.
Urban Systems Research & Engineering, Incorporated1033 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA United States 02138
Department of TransportationAssistant Secretary for Environment, Safety and Consumer Affairs, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Blackburn, A J
- Oster, S
- Oksman, C
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 310 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic factors; Environmental impacts; Legislation; Noise control; Property acquisition; Regulations; Right of way (Land); Social factors; Social impacts; Transportation; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction; Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Economics; Law; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00093635
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/OS-40058-5-App
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-40058
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 4 2002 12:00AM