NOTE ON A PROBLEM OF BEAM BUCKLING
Formulation and solution of a problem of classical beam buckling, with interesting properties in regard to the difference between direction-fixed and tangential load.
University of California, San DiegoDepartment of Applied Mechanics and Engineering Sciences
La Jolla, CA USA 92093-0085
- Lee, G E
- Reissner, E
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Beams; Buckling; Dynamic loads
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams (Structural)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00128652
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Structure Committee
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-75-C-0158
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM