NS SAVANNAH: HEALTH PHYSICS OPERATIONS MANUAL
This manual specifies the health physics requirements for refueling, criticality, and power testing of the N.S. Savannah nuclear power plant. It details the required health physics procedures, and the technical methods for carrying out, interpreting, and reporting these procedures and the information obtained therefrom.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number N-4-N.
New York Shipbuilding CorporationYorktown, VA USA
- Resner, E P
- Robinson, J G
- Publication Date: 1961
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 145 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Radiation doses; Refueling; Safety; Training devices
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor safety; Radiological safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00026382
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Oper Man
- Contract Numbers: MA-1675
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM