DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENT OF DRIVER PROBLEMS. VOLUME II. ASSESSMENT TECHNIQUES FOR OPERATIONAL USERS
A state-of-the-art literature review was conducted to identify diagnostic assessment techniques for driver problems. Volume 2 addresses the current operational feasibility of the diagnostic assessment of driver problems. Based on the literature review, a prototype diagnostic assessment model is presented which incorporates assessment techniques which have been shown to be useful in an operational setting. This model is intended to serve as a practical guide for the operational assessor in the traffic enforcement/control system.
- See also Volume 1, PB-247 750.
Human Resources Research Organization International, Incorporated66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 400
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
Washington, DC United States 20590
- McBride, R S
- Stroad, KWJ
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 183 p.
- TRT Terms: Assessments; Control; Data collection; Drivers; Feasibility analysis; Guidelines; Mathematical models; Methodology; Natural frequency; Performance evaluations; Problem drivers; Problem solving; Psychometrics; Reviews; Specifications; State of the art studies; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Criteria; Models; Motor vehicle accidents; Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Reference groups
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093629
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: HumRRO-FR-ED75-21-V2Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-770
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-01015
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM