IMPACTS OF CLIMATIC CHANGE ON THE BIOSPHERE CIAP MONOGRAPH 5. PART 2. CLIMATIC EFFECTS
This report presents data related to: Perturbation of the earth's climate from stratospheric flight; Modeling plant atmosphere systems; Agricultural implications of climatic change; Natural ecosystem response to climatic change; Potential effects of disease impact on forest ecosystems; Monitoring for the effects of stratospheric aviation - biological impacts and assessments (mesa III).
- See also PB-247 725 and PB-247 727.
Institute for Defense AnalysesScience and Technology Division
Arlington, VA USA 22202
Department of TransportationClimatic Impact Assessment Program, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 529 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Air pollution; Animals; Climate change; Climatology; Ecology; Forestry; Ozone; Plants; Precipitation (Meteorology); Solar radiation; Supersonic transport planes; Temperature; Ultraviolet radiation; Weather and climate; Wildlife
- Old TRIS Terms: Agronomy; Animal husbandry; Solar ultraviolet radiation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment;
- Accession Number: 00093626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/TST-75-55 Final Rpt., Mono-5-Pt-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30057
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM