TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENTS IN THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, 1975
Major ongoing or completed technology assessments are covered in the summary, which is divided into seven areas: (1) General or multimodal assessments; (2) Highway system assessments; (3) Air system assessments; (4) Rail system assessments; (5) Urban assessments; (6) Energy assessments, and (7) Environmental assessments.
Office of Systems Development and TechnologyDepartment of Transportation, 400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Air traffic control; Air transportation; Assessments; Energy; Environmental impacts; Freight transportation; High speed ground transportation; Multimodal transportation; Project management; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Research; Technological forecasting; Technology; Technology assessment; Traffic engineering; Traffic safety; Transportation; Urban transportation; Vehicular tunnels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Multimodal transportation systems; Rapid transit railways; Transportation technology
- Subject Areas: Energy; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00093622
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-76-39 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM