COMMUTER RAILROADING: WHO'S WHO ON THE SUPPLY SIDE
The 1989-90 Commuter Railroad Planner's Guide contains a directory of suppliers of commuter rail products, systems and services. It is divided into three sections: Section I: Main offices listed alphabetically; Section II: Products listed by category; and Section III: Consultants listed by field of expertise.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1989-10
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Commuter service; Consultants; Guides to information; Railroad commuter service; Suppliers; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00489788
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1989 12:00AM