TRACK/TRAIN DYNAMICS RESEARCH AND PROGRESS: PHASE ONE
This paper describes the progress and achievements of the Phase One effort of the 10-yr, National Research Program on Track/Train Dynamics. The background of the project, undertaken jointly by the AAR, RPI, FRA and TDA of Canada, is described along with the major study efforts of the Phase One study.
- This paper was contributed by the Rail Transportation Division of the ASME for presentation at the Winter Annual Meeting, Houston, Texas, November 30-December 4, 1975.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Lind, E F
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Derailments; Development; Dynamic tests; Engineers; Industry structure; Manuals; Mathematical models; Planning; Research; Tests; Train operations; Train track dynamics; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic analysis; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00128628
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: 75-WA/RT-9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM