Airlines and independent contractors are gearing up to cash in on swelling demand for aircraft maintenance and refurbishment and a roundup of maintenance equipment applications is given.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1989-7
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: v.p.
- Airports International
- Publisher: Key Publishing, Limited
- ISSN: 0002-2853
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Computers; Contracting; Engines; Maintenance equipment; Modernization; Testing; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines; Aircraft maintenance; Computer aided inspection; Refurbishment; Third party contracting
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00486548
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1989 12:00AM