Several British airports are spotlighted. Stansted is trying to cope with capacity problems, Birmingham is building a terminal for hub and spoke roles, Prestwick comes under fire as being designated Scotland's sole transatlantic gateway, Leeds/Bradford complains of being required to extend its hours of operation, while little cash is allowed to carry out improvements, Manchester improvements make it rival Gatwick and a decision has been made that Gatwick airport will not get a new runway. A look is taken at British Airways two years into its becoming a private sector airport group.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1989-7
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: v.p.
- Airports International
- Publisher: Key Publishing, Limited
- ISSN: 0002-2853
- TRT Terms: Airports; Finance; Financing; Improvements; Intermodal terminals
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capacity
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00486546
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1989 12:00AM