PROGRESS REPORT OF MA-2451, TASK ORDER NUMBER 1, JUNE 30, 1961. APPENDICES TO SECTIONS 1 AND 2
Appendices are presented to four sections of a report on the international marine transportation system and trade routes. The first discusses the sources and uses of data and data collection availability. A bibliography is included. The second provides 24 plots of trade and income data which were used in developing trade/income linear relationships, with accompanying tables summarizing the information derived from the plots. In the third appendix basic economic indicators of selected countries are compiled in tabular form. The final appendix offers data adjustments used in preparing the report of relationships between trade and national income.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number L-5-PR-App-Sect-1-2.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
- Publication Date: 1961-6-30
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 63 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic forecasting; Economics; Freight transportation; International; International trade; Research; Shipping; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipping economics; Shipping research; Trade forecasts; Transoceanic cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00026376
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Prog Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-2451
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM