EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS: CAN YOUR SYSTEM AFFORD AN EAP?
Employee Assistance Programs which can be beneficial to employers in helping employees with personal problems which are not limited to just drug and alcohol problems are described. These programs which are confidential (between employee and Employee Assistance Program personnel) can reduce employee absenteeism, poor productivity, etc., and are becoming more prevalent in transit agencies and even small transit providers will find them invaluable.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/08954437
- Bogren, S
- Publication Date: 1989-11
- Pagination: p. 8-9
- CTR, Community Transportation Reporter
- Publisher: Community Transportation Association
- ISSN: 0895-4437
- TRT Terms: Absenteeism; Employee assistance programs; Employee participation; Employers; Productivity
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00490919
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1990 12:00AM