COMBINING DATA FOR MLS IMPLEMENTATION APPLICATIONS
The report describes the combination of data for Microwave Landing System implementation planning. Special computer programs were developed and applied to extract, sort, combine and produce sample applications of information derived from the FAA: Airport Master Record File, Facility Master File, Air Traffic Activity tapes and other sources of pertinent data.
- See also report dated Jun 74, AD-785 220.
Avcon Universal Consultants CorporationBaden, PA United States
Washington, DC United States
- Croswell, T L
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Databases; Information processing; Microwave landing systems; Planning
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00093585
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AV-MLS-75-3 Final Rpt., FAA-RD-75-200
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM