RIDESHARING AND THE KNOXVILLE COMMUTER
Contents: Profile of the Knoxville commuter; Public commuter transportation in Knoxville; Commuter carpooling in Knoxville; Analysis of Knoxville transportation; Analysis of the impact of ridesharing on West Knox, Kingston Pike, I-40 corridor; Economics of ridesharing; Institutional and legal considerations; Suggested traffic improvements to support a comprehensive rideshare program.
309 Conference Center Building
Knoxville, TN United States 37996-4133
Department of TransportationOffice of Environmental Affairs, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Davis, FWJ
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 313 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Carpools; Commuters; Commuting; Coordination; Economics; Employment; Energy; Energy conservation; Fuel consumption; Impacts; Improvements; Incentives; Legal factors; Travel patterns; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Tennessee
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093567
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TCUT-1-75 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-40096
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 21 1981 12:00AM