THERE'S MORE TO SAFETY THAN JUST BUS SEAT BELTS
Alternative safety devices are presented which could provide a greater safety feature to school buses over safety belts. These include back-up warning systems, electronic safety sensor, crossing control arms, strobe-light-equipped stop signal arms, and elliptic mirrors.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/5321218
Bobit Publishing Company21061 S Western Avenue
Torrance, CA United States 90501-1711
- Farmer, E
- Publication Date: 1989-10
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Electronic equipment; Grade crossing protection systems; Light; Mirrors; Safety equipment; School buses; Sensors; Strobes
- Old TRIS Terms: Crossing control arm; Electronic devices; Strobe lights
- Subject Areas: Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00489808
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1989 12:00AM