Described is the modernization program of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority's Norristown High Speed Line. The $153 million program will include station and workshop modernization, track and signal renewal, and the purchase of America's first fleet of cars equipped with three-phase motors.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- VIGRASS, J W
- Publication Date: 1989-11
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed ground transportation; Maintenance of way; Modernization; Railroad stations; Railroad tracks; Three phase motors; Traffic signal control systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Signal systems; Three-phase induction motors; Track renewal
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00489794
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1989 12:00AM