MANCHESTER LEADS WITH METROLINK
Greater Manchester Passenger Transport Authority has made an unprecedented move by awarding a single contract to design, build, operate and maintain the first phase of its light rail Metrolink project to GMA consortium. The line will consist of limited street running and will be accessible to the handicapped. Further details concerning selection of light rail over other modes, extensions, and contract concept are also given.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Graham, D
- Publication Date: 1989-11
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Contracting; Coordination; Light rail transit; Private enterprise; Public transit
- Uncontrolled Terms: Integrated transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Street running
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00489793
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1989 12:00AM