LIGHT RAIL PROMOTERS SEEK PROFITS
Britain is experiencing a remarkable comeback for the tram despite unrestrained bus competition, a requirement to capture all user benefits as revenue, and severe restrictions on local government borrowing.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1989-11
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transportation; Competition; Light rail transit
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00489792
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1989 12:00AM