FORECAST FOR TRADE ON US MARITIME ROUTE 10
Trends in commerce over maritime Trade Route 10 by 1975 are reported, summarizing trade projections for both U.S. imports and exports. Imports include: inedible crude materials, except fuels; foods, excluding cereals, sugar, and coffee; unmanufactured tobacco; base metals excluding iron and steel; alcoholic beverages; animal and vegetable oils and fats; and chemicals. Exports include: mineral fuels, lubricants, and related materials; animal and vegetable oils, fats, greases, and derivatives; inedible crude materials, except fuels; cereal and cereal preparations; miscellaneous manufactured articles; iron and steel; chemicals; manufactured goods classified chiefly by material, excluding base metals; road motor vehicles; machinery and transport equipment; and beverages and tobacco. The methodology employed in the study is outlined briefly, and appendices are provided which summarize results of analysis. Graphs are included on trade by commodity groups between the United States and the Mediterranean area.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number AL-C-63428-TR-10.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
- Publication Date: 1961
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic forecasting; Exports; Imports; Trade; Trade routes
- Old TRIS Terms: Trade forecasts
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00026367
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM