PAVEMENT RESPONSE TO AIRCRAFT DYNAMIC LOADS. VOLUME II. PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA. APPENDIX B: DATA
This appendix presents the reduced pavement response data for the aircraft dynamic load tests. Comparisons of static and dynamic load responses are shown. Summarized results are presented in Volume 2 of this report. Volume 1 describes the testing program and instrumentation systems, and Volume 2 with Appendixes A and B presents the reduction and analysis of data and the test results. Volume 2 contains a compendium of the entire study.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A016 450.
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS USA 39180-6199
- Ledbetter, R H
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 588 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport runways; Data reduction; Deformation; Dynamic loads; Graphics; Instrumentation; Landing; Landing fields; Pavements; Peak periods; Static loads; Stresses; Values in measurement
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing; Peak values
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00093527
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AEWES-TR-S-75-11-V1BFinal Rpt., FAA-RD-74-39-2B
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA71WAI-218
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 21 1976 12:00AM