NS SAVANNAH, ADEQUACY OF INSTRUCTION BOOKS FOR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
Instruction books for maintenance and benchtesting of complex electrical equipment aboard the N.S. Savannah were examined with respect to 16 key questions. These questions involve test and diagrams, parts, and test procedures. Answers are provided in tabular form including comments on the overall quality and specific features of each book.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number ESI-47-2.
Ebasco Services IncorporatedTwo Rector Street
New York, NY United States
States Marine Lines, Incorporated,
- Publication Date: 1961-8-22
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Electronic equipment; Nuclear powered ships; Test procedures; Training devices
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026364
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: ESI-47-2 Intrm Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-1889
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM