REVIEW AND ANALYSIS OF GASOLINE CONSUMPTION IN THE UNITED STATES FROM 1960 TO THE PRESENT
This report is a presentation and analysis of the monthly gas consumption data for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia. The data, obtained from the Federal Highway Administration, cover the period from January 1960 through April 1974. Included is a series of charts containing a regression analysis performed on the selected data for each state, growth rates for each state, and a ranking of the states with respect to different parameters. Also included is a series of graphs depicting monthly gas consumption for each state.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Office of Policy, Plans and International Affiars400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Condell, H
- Folan, R
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Graphs; Ranking (Statistics); Regression analysis; Statistics; Tables (Data)
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Graphs charts; Ranking
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093488
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-74-43 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM