SPECIFICATION PREPARATION METHODS--STATE OF THE ART
This report presents the state of the art in construction specification preparation methods. Special emphasis is given to computerized preparation systems. The report: (1) explains the approach used to identify the current preparation methods; (2) discusses the response and analysis to a Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) membership state-of-the-art survey; (3) compares computerized preparation systems; (4) presents the results from a cost analysis study; (5) summarizes the results and conclusions and makes recommendations.
Army Construction Engineering Research LaboratoryP.O. Box 4005
Champaign, IL USA 61820
- Neely Jr, E S
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Construction; Costs; Data processing; Specifications; State of the art studies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction specifications; Cost analysis; Preparation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00128495
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CEBL-TR-P-46 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM