INDICATORS OF QUALITY IN MAINTENANCE
This synthesis will be of interest to maintenance managers, maintenance engineers, and others concerned with the development of quality indicators for maintenance management. Detailed information is presented on the formulation and use of these qualtiy indicators. Indicators of quality are an integral part of any maintenance management system. This report of the Transportation Research Board describes and discusses the use of quality standards to assess the effectiveness of highway maintenance activities. It examines the use of these standards in the context of traditional management techniques and maintenance management systems. The trade-offs between quality and quantity standards are also considered.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0309045584
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Miller, C R
- Publication Date: 1989-7
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 120 p.
- NCHRP Synthesis of Highway Practice
- Issue Number: 148
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0547-5570
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Highway maintenance; Maintenance management; Measures of effectiveness; Quality control; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Quality
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; I60: Maintenance;
- Accession Number: 00488309
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0-309-04558-4
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Sep 30 1989 12:00AM