LICENSING AND QUALIFICATION OF BIDDERS: SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL
This supplementary material contains information referenced to topic headings in the original paper, as well as new material presented under additional topic headings. Topic headings from the original paper are: State Laws and Regulations Relating to Licensing of Public Works Contractors (sub-headings: Overview of State Legislation; Comparison of State Legislation: Statutory Structure; Scope of the Licensing Requirement; and Suspension and Revocation Procedures); and State Practice Regarding Prequalification of Bidders on Highway Construction Contracts (sub-headings: Overview of State Legislation; Scope of Requirements; Evidence of Qualification; and Appeal and Review of Adverse Actions). The new topic headings are: State Practice Regarding Prequalification of Bidders on Highway Construction Contracts (sub-headings: Trends in Prequalification Policy and Procedure; and Prequalification and Certification of Disadvantaged Business Enterprises).
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/030902434X
- Page range: 1124-S1 through 1124-S35.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Netherton, R D
- Publication Date: 1988-6
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 35 p.
- Selected Studies in Highway Law
- Volume: 3
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Contractors; Contracts; Disadvantaged business enterprises; Highway law; Laws; Legislation; Licenses; Policy; Prequalifications; Qualifications; Regulations; Revocation; Road construction; States; Suspensions; Trend (Statistics)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Policy; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00488266
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0-309-02434-X
- Report/Paper Numbers: Addendum 4
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Sep 30 1989 12:00AM