PAYMENTS TO PUBLIC UTILITIES FOR RELOCATION OF FACILITIES IN HIGHWAY RIGHTS-OF-WAY: SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL
This supplementary material contains information referenced to topic headings in the original paper. These topic headings are: Introduction; Compensation for Taking or Damaging of Utility Easement or Property (sub-heading: Majority View); Relocation Without Payment Pursuant to the Police Power Where the Utility Has No Property Interest (sub-heading: State's Authority to Require Relocation of Utilities); Reimbursement of States for Relocation Payments Made to Utilities: 23 U.S.C. Section 123 (sub-heading: Effect of State Policy on Reimbursement Statutes); and Attempts to Obtain Reimbursement Under Other Statutes (sub-heading: The Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970).
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/030902434X
- Page range: 936-N138-S1 through 936-N138-S12.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Cunliffe, R W
- Publication Date: 1988-6
- Pagination: 12 p.
- Selected Studies in Highway Law
- Volume: 2
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Constitutional law; Costs; Easements; Employee compensation; Highway law; Policy; Property condemnation; Public utilities; Relocation (Facilities); Right of way (Land); State government
- Uncontrolled Terms: Compensation; Relocation
- Old TRIS Terms: Reimbursable costs; Uniform relocation assistance act 1970
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Law; Policy; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00488259
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0-309-02434-X
- Report/Paper Numbers: Addendum 4
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Sep 30 1989 12:00AM