LIABILITY FOR HIGHWAY DRAINAGE DAMAGE: SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL
This supplementary material contains information referenced to topic headings in the original paper. These topic headings are: Duties and Responsibilities of the Road Agencies; and Law of Water.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/030902434X
- Page range: 902-S7 through 902-S23.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Cunliffe, R W
- Publication Date: 1988-6
- Pagination: 17 p.
- Selected Studies in Highway Law
- Volume: 2
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Federal government; Government agencies; Highway law; Laws; Liability; Local government; Loss and damage; State departments of transportation; Surface drainage; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agencies
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway drainage; Water laws
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00488258
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0-309-02434-X
- Report/Paper Numbers: Addendum 4
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Sep 30 1989 12:00AM