VALUATION AND CONDEMNATION OF ADVERTISING SIGNS AND RELATED PROPERTY INTERESTS UNDER THE HIGHWAY BEAUTIFICATION ACT: SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL
This supplementary material contains additional information referenced to topic headings in the original paper and new topic headings that relate to matters not discussed in the original paper. Among the previous topic headings are: Introduction: Some Preliminary Questions (sub-headings: The Federal Statutory Mandate; and Public Purpose and Public Use); and Valuation of Property Interests Taken Pursuant to State Advertising Control Statutes (sub-heading: When the Sign Is Constructed on the Land of Another Pursuant to an "Advertising Lease"). New topic headings are: Valuation of Property Interests Taken Pursuant to State Advertising Control Statutes (sub-headings: Highway Beautification Cases of General Interest; and Enforcement).
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/030902434X
- Page range: 614-S5 through 614-S27.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Deckman, M R
- Publication Date: 1988-6
- Pagination: 23 p.
- Selected Studies in Highway Law
- Volume: 2
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Beautification; Case studies; Highway law; Highways; Property condemnation; Property values; Roadside advertising
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway beautification
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00488254
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0-309-02434-X
- Report/Paper Numbers: Addendum 4
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Sep 30 1989 12:00AM