THE BUSES OF G.O.
A brief history of Toronto's GO Transit is given covering its dependence on the bus system, routes, scheduling, fares and bus maintenance.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4258461
- WOLINSKY, J
- Publication Date: 1989
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Coordination; Feeder services; Public transit; Railroad commuter service; Scheduling; Transit vehicle operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Integrated transportation systems
- Geographic Terms: Toronto (Canada)
- Old TRIS Terms: Integrated fares
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00488052
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1989 12:00AM