TOTAL QUALITY AND RAILROAD SURVIVAL
Railroad's survival in the 1990's depends on recapturing lost market share through getting securely in touch with customers and employees, which is the essence of Total Quality.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- HOWARD, R J
- Publication Date: 1989-9
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Customers; Labor relations; Market share; Quality of service; Railroads
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00488006
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1989 12:00AM