AUTOMOTIVE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROGRAM. PRESENTED PAPERS AT THE CONTRACTORS COORDINATION MEETING, JANUARY 15-17, 1975
This volume contains working papers presented at the Contractors Coordination Meeting of the Automotive Energy Efficiency Program held at the DOT Transportation Systems Center, January 15-17, 1975. This program is the Federal Government's major effort to assess the capability of the automotive industry to significantly improve the fuel economy of production vehicles and assess the related socio-economic effects. The primary objective of the conference was to report on progress to date and future plans of the Automotive Energy Efficiency Program and to promote the exchange of information between government, industry and university investigators. Twenty-two papers and illustrated lectures were presented at the conference, 20 of which are included in this volume. Some are copies of visual material and others are more formal technical papers.
- Prepared in cooperation with Department of Transportation, Washington, D.C. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Systems Development and Technology.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Office of Systems Development and TechnologyDepartment of Transportation, 400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- MILLER, H G
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 273 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automobiles; Carburetion; Carburetors; Design; Drag; Electric batteries; Energy; Flowmeters; Fuel consumption; Governments; Hydrogen; Internal combustion engines; Meetings; Methanol; Motor vehicle industry; Prevention; Safety; Socioeconomic factors; Spark gaps; Tires; Trucks; Universities and colleges
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Education and Training; Energy; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00093475
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-75-31
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM