AIDJEX BULLETIN NUMBER 29
Much of AIDJEX Bulletin No. 29 is devoted to further discussion of the AIDJEX sea ice model, in particular the ice-ocean momentum transfer, the planetary boundary layer parameters, and the effect of changing the yield surface. The remote sensing plan for the AIDJEX main experiment field operations from late February to early June is also included. Other articles deal with using ERTS photographs to test ice thickness redistribution, measuring the turbulent boundary layer under pack ice, and modeling the seasonal ablation and accretion of antarctic sea ice.
- See also bulletin No. 27, PB-238574.
University of Washington, SeattleArctic Ice Dynamics Joint Experiment Office
Seattle, WA United States 98195
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 185 p.
- TRT Terms: Boundary layer; Ice; Pack ice; Remote sensing; Sea ice; Thickness; Turbulence; Turbulent boundary layer
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice models; Ice thickness
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00128432
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AIDJEX-75-29
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C625
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1975 12:00AM