LLOYD'S REGISTER OF SHIPPING-STATISTICAL TABLES 1975
Contains nineteen tables listing the following information: merchant fleets of the world; world fleets-analysis by principal types; size and age of all steamships and motorships; new ships classed by Lloyd's Register in 1974; tonnage groups; propulsion analysis; oil tanker fleets; size and age of oil tankers; ore and bulk carrier fleets; size and age of ore and bulk carriers; size and age of ore/bulk/oil carriers; size and age of liquefied gas carriers; size and age of fully cellular container ships; size and trawlers and fishing vessels; size of fish carriers and fish factories; dimensions and draught; existing ships classed by Lloyd's Register; merchant fleets: 1908-1975; summary of ships launched and completed: 1958-1974; all ships totally lost and broken up: 1968-1974.
Lloyd's Register of Shipping71 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 4BS, England
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk carriers; Dry bulk carriers; Fleet management; Merchant fleet operation; Shipping; Statistics; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet statistics; Shipping statistics; World tanker fleet
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00128407
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Lloyd's Register of Shipping
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM