CONCORDE SUPERSONIC TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT. VOLUME I
The pending action is a decision on the amendment of the supersonic transport aircraft operations specifications of British Airways and Air France to permit these carriers to conduct limited commercial service with the Concorde to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York, and Dulles International Airport (IAD) in Virginia.
- Final Environmental Impact Statement.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 441 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Decision making; Environment; Foreign; Noise; Ozone; Policy; Solar radiation; Stratosphere; Supersonic transport planes; Ultraviolet radiation
- Geographic Terms: New York (State); Virginia
- Old TRIS Terms: Foreign policy
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093462
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM