AIRBORNE MEASUREMENTS OF VOR/LOCALIZER SIGNAL STRENGTH AND DESIRED TO UNDESIRED SIGNAL RATIOS. VOLUME II. LOVE FIELD, DALLAS, TEXAS: WESTMORELAND FIELD, LATROBE, PA.; 8-LOOP, V-RING AND TWIN T LOCALIZER ANTENNA TYPES
The report contains the results of airborne measurements of signal strengths and select facility flyability recordings at Love Field, Dallas, Texas and Westmoreland Field, Latrobe, Pa. These measurements were conducted on three types of ILS arrays. Tests were conducted before and after conversion from 8-Loop to the specialized array by FAA flight inspection/facility installation teams.
Washington, DC United States
- Everhart, R E
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Field strength; Instrument landing systems; Measurement; Phased arrays; Radio; Radio navigation; Radio signals; Transmission
- Geographic Terms: Pennsylvania; Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Field intensity; Radio ranges
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093458
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-1652 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM